Brews 'n Bulbs
What You Need to Know
- 4 hour guided tour of St. Paul breweries and St. Paul holiday lights
- 4:30 Friday, 4:00 Saturday, 2:30 Sunday. Nov - Jan or by private booking
- Transportation provided with our luxury motor coach
- 3 breweries, 1 souviner pint glass, holiday popcorn and water
- Pint at each brewery
- Tour limited to 30 people, advance tickets required. Private tours available for smaller or larger groups.
- Flat Earth Brewing (688 Minnehaha Ave E St. Paul)
- Custom pick up and drop off is available, contact us for pricing! (varies per location)
- $75, limited tickets available
'Tis the season to be merry! Come enjoy two Holiday traditions at once, beer and holiday lights.
Our tour includes a variety of craft breweries in St. Paul, brewery stops will vary depending on the tour day. These include Flat Earth Brewery, located in the old Hamm's Brewery; Bad Weather, the newest brewery to open in St. Paul; Sidhe Brewing, a woman owned brewery; Burning Brothers, a gluten free brewery and Tin Whiskers, who's mission is to make technically excellent beers.
In-between tasting the seasonal and flagship beer selections we will take the warm luxury motor coach through Phalen Park and enjoy the Holiday Lights in the Park. While viewing these lights, you'll have fresh holiday popcorn from Candyland that would pair great with any seasonal brew on tap. So, make sure you get a growler to go at one of our brewery stops!
A stop at Rice Park is a great photo opportunity right in the mist of the twinkling lights. The tour will conclude back at the starting location, where you will be able to grap another pint, sit back, and reflect on the amazing new way you just enjoyed local brews 'n bulbs.
Friday breweries: Sidhe Brewing, Flat Earth and Bad Weather
Saturday breweries: Flat Earth, Tin Whiskers and Burning Brothers
Sunday breweries: Flat Earth, Tin Whiskers and Sidhe Brewing
All proceeds for TCBT admittance in the Holiday in the Lights Park benefit the Saint Paul Police Foundation, and the Saint Paul Parks Conservancy that raise funds to help meet basic life needs for children and adults in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Pint at each brewery including seasonal and flagship beers
- Holiday popcorn from Candyland
- Bottle of water
- Food trucks may be available at some breweries
LocationFlat Earth Brewing (688 Minnehaha Ave E St. Paul) parking is located rigth in front of main door.
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 12 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Winter Weather Policy: A tour could be canceled if winter weather travel is not recommended in Minneapolis/ St. Paul Metro area due to extreme ice or blizzard conditions. If Twin Cities Brewery Tours needs to cancel a tour due to this, it will be rescheduled for a later date. If you are not available on this later date, your ticket may be used towards one of our other tours. You may also transfer your ticket to another date our brewery tour is scheduled.Book a Tour